Monday, September 22, 2014

Mob Wives: Big Ang Goes Crazy During Filming



Remember my blog on Season 5 Alliances a couple of days ago? If not, you really need to keep up with your reading. Things are happening faster than we can blog them! Would you believe that Big Ang, lifelong friend of the Graziano family, turned on Renee and Karen? Well, I guess Switzerland, the peacemaker, has flipped (out).

I don't know what is going on in Season 5, but no one may come out alive! The Daily News is reporting that Big Ang went crazy during a filming session and tried to attack Renee! She called Renee and Karen "rats!" For all the details check out the Daily News article which is hot off the presses.

I can't even close my eyes at night and get some sleep without missing out on something! Stay tuned!

Picture credit: Big Ang's Facebook

No comments: