Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mob Wives: Renee Graziano's Wedding Pictures

We all know, I love me some Renee Graziano of Mob Wives.  I didn't always.  Some readers have accused us of being The Renee Graziano Blogspot.  Obviously, they don't know our history.  I haven't been always kind towards Ms. Graziano.  My opinion evolved.  However, on the record if Renee cuts up during season 2, I'll blog about it.  In my world, love isn't about cosigning a person's every move.  This isn't a Heroes series blog and I am not a cheerleader, shout out to Hayden Panettiere.

Luke & Laura of General Hospital
On May 15th Renee Graziano of Mob Wives said, "I do!"  The year was 1993.  The lucky man was Hector Pagan.  Anthony Graziano spared no expense to give his daughter a wedding fit for a queen. (Joshy, Renee's #1 fan is going to love the mentioning of queen.) Four hundred ninety-seven were in attendance that special day @ The Hollywood Terrace.  Renee & Junior are the modern day version of Luke and Laura of General Hospital.

Watching Mob Wives, I use to scratch my head a lot.  The Renee & Junior saga perplexes the sh!t out of me.  Allow me to share, I am constipated 90% of the time.  So for Staten Island's very own version of Luke & Laura to get me regular, they're onto something.  Their love oozed into our homes season 1 of Mob Wives.  Junior a.k.a. Hector Pagan strolled into Renee's kitchen as if he was her man.  Yet he wasn't.  He even had a girlfriend.  When Junior was caught up in a mob bust, many of us watched Renee cry in pain.  She mentioned she was crying (only) for A.J. her son with Junior.  I can buy it.  Yet, I am not sold.  When Renee was disrespected, Junior came a running!  Divorced for years, the two have an incredible bond.  So much so they're some freakish hybrid of Luke & Laura slash Lucille Ball & Desi Arnez.  Many believe Renee Graziano has a personality to carry her very own spin off show.  I strongly agree.   It worked for Tiffany Pollard a.ka. New York of Flavor of Love infamy.  It worked for Bethanny Frankel formerly of  The Apprentice & The Real Housewives of New York.  Even Dina Manzo formerly of The Real Housewives of New Jersey has scored her very own show according to Harleys Angel on HGTV coined Dina's Party.  So if Renee plays her cards right, she could move onto her very own show to drive.  Her personality is big enough to keep viewers watching her each & every week loving or hating her.


Jennifer Graziano standing up for her big sister as Maid of Honor on the big day!
 Did you all notice anything?  The wedding pictures are of Renee Graziano before the nose job.  Honestly, I think Renee was a striking and beautiful bride.  She did not need a smaller nose.  However, she wanted one and got it!  No one knows for sure what's in the cards for Ms. Graziano.  But I hope it's her own show in the future.  And look at the boss lady of JustJenn Productions, isn't she beaming innocent & sweet?! *coughs*

Do you have seconds to spare?  If so scroll up and to your right you'll see a poll.  We want your vote!  You opinion matters to us!

Pictures: Courtesy of Renee Graziano

12 comments:

Chiara Soprano said...

What a beautiful bride Renee! I agree with Mob Mistress, you really did not need the nose job. I honestly would not have known without comparing this picture to a recent one. I'll tell you who you reminded me of immediately...it wasn't Laura, it was Julianna Margolis...I should do a blog on that! And Jennifer made a gorgeous Maid of Honor!

reneegraziano said...

i cant expresss the gratitude for writing this blog... im filled with joy and have a smile like the koolaide man!!! lol You brought some of the best memories back in2 my home!!!.. as far as the nose job lol i agree i didnt need it but whn ur young and spoiled u make foolish decisions some of them bite u in the ass THOU that will never happen 2 me...lmao...that day will go dwn as one most remembered true MOBWIVES weddings ever.. and the LUCY and RICKY remark was classic.. we have always been refered 2 them.. now Chaira u r so on point w the jullian margalis look alike... i'll post a pic tat will blow ur mind, my own mom thought it was me in the paper... regardless i am floored by the love and respect shown xoxoxoxoox

reneegraziano said...

ps yes my sister jennifer was my maid of honor and my sister lana was my matron of honor both of them were as beautiful as they r today... i actually had a kings weddding which i'll send u a pi of as well

Mob Mistress said...

Renee you know I am a picture trick! Send me it to me....

We got to see Lana too!

Thanks again for the pictures.

TheOneTheyCallJoshyy said...

Now this was a wonderful article! iAlways wondered how was Queen Renee wedding and you ladies covered it so well, iThought iWas in attendance! (Pass the wine please!) Also luv the s/o u gave me, I'm indeed her #1 fan for life! Ad it would be AWESOME if she could get her own show, she sure would bring in high numbers! (Hint hint to Jenn! ) and Jenn lookD amazing as well! iWanna see Aj pix of the wedding too. Keep it up ladies, the site rockX!

Mob Mistress said...

Ummmmm Joshy, AJ wasn't even in the oven yet when Renee Graziano & Junior got hitched.

Jnettemariee said...

Mistress, This post ROCKS the house! And the picture of Luke and Laura brings me back to the day.

Chiara, You nailed the Julianne resemblence. And cute post about it.

Renee, you are GORGEOUS! You and Jr were so cute together. I have the same kind of relationship with my ex. There are days I want to "stab him in the b@lls with a fork", but he's my first trubee, and i'll always love him. And I'm much happier as his Ex. MEN!!! what are we gonna do with them?

Joshyy, you are such a sweetie! You rule the Kingdom of Queen Renee!

Mob Wives Sit Down said...

Love this blog. U cldnt have said it any better urself. "SI version of Luke and laura"

Aileen said...

Renee, I was so sorry to see how your spouse betrayed not only you, but also your dad and son. However, it is unfortunate that your family income is coming from less than legal endeavors. Still as a human being, I understand human weaknesses,and I still feel your pain. You genuinely care about people, just learn to care some more for yourself. Maybe you should get your mind off your circle of friends and get involved with a charity and meet some people with genuine problems, then your current friend's issues will diminish in the background. You girls are all self-absorbed,there are real people with much greater real problems, like where is there next meal coming from, or will they still be able to have a roof over their heads. Your show is a fun getaway from reality, but your problems seem more manufactured than of life or death issues.

Rose said...

I just discovered this blog. I like it. My message to Renee G. is that I feel for you & your family. I had tears in my eyes when I watched the episode of you finding out about your father & Junior...that's way too much for any person! My thoughts & prayers are for you & your son AJ. Your a caring person towards others so now is the time to take care of you! (and your son) I am a mom too I understand Family comes first. God Bless.

Mama Feline said...

Renee, your wedding pix are beautiful!! Please don't have any more plastic surgery; you are perfect right now!

whitney johnson said...

I love that you posted more info on Renee. She is the only mob wife I can relate to personally. Her emotion and passion are her drive and that's what I love about her. I think she is an amazing person and has a big heart. If she didn't, she would never have let Junior get close to her again. I can't believe he betrayed her so horrifically. He didn't just snitch on someone; he betrayed and sold out his family in a coniving, manipulative, far beyond deceit and no one deserves that. When she broke down I grieved with her because I've had a man get snitched on and go to prison and its the most horrible feeling and you really don't know who to trust after that. I have been in that dark place she was in before and it seems almost next to impossible to see any glimmer of light at the end of the dark tunnel but she pulled out of it stronger and braver than ever and for that: I will always love Renee as a person, I don't know her and I never met her but she is the MOST real person on television and shes not afraid to show it. When she said that she has a new life to start over i could feel her hope and strength. She is right, God does work in mysterious ways and Junior will definately get what he deserves in the end. God bless
Whitney