Friday, August 12, 2011

Mob Wives: Season 2 Is Shooting As We Tweet!

Our favorite wives looking great!

I am pretty sure season 2 of Mob Wives is shooting by now. I know this because the mob wives’ tweets have declined to a trickle, and that must mean they are busy, busy, busy. I can’t help but wonder what is going on. I want to be a fly on the wall. We have three or more months before it airs and I’m not sure I can be that patient. And yet, what choice do I have? I already put in my requests for what I’d like to see happen next season. I don’t know if anyone was paying attention, after all I am just a blogger. Still, it’ll be interesting to compare my “wish list” with what actually happens on the show.

Of course, no one is going to reveal a thing. The storyline is as top secret as a mob “hit” and we know these women can keep a secret. They barely acknowledge that the mob exists. Don’t you love it when Renee says, “Mob? What mob?” What have they really told us anyway. Drita told us Lee was a burglar, he robs banks without weapons. Carla says Joe was in prison for stock fraud, which she doesn’t consider a bad crime. Karen didn’t have to tell us anything, her father already spilled the beans in his tell all book, Underboss. And Renee, well she mentioned her father was incarcerated, which is no secret. Of course there was the episode of the “Mob Bust” and Junior was arrested for gambling. It was hard to avoid some discussion on that, it happened while they were filming and it did boost ratings. All of this information is a matter of public record, so there were no cats let out of the proverbial bag this season.

But what about next season? A lot of insults were hurled and feelings were hurt. Was the damage done bad enough to tempt one or more of the women to reveal some indiscretions from their past during season two? Will Karen and Drita bury the hatchet, or will there be a chapter in the book about Lee that will rile Drita up? Karen pretty much said he will be mentioned, but he is an insignificant part of her life. Will Carla and Renee resolve their issue about the groping boyfriend? At the Reunion Show he still was a very “touchy” subject. Renee had to leave the set and compose herself because she became so emotional. And, even in Mob Mistress’ interview with Carla, Carla is not backing down on her stance that Renee made it all up. If I were Renee, I would not be able to let it go. And, if he does come up again, I am sure there is going to be a showdown. Although this time I don’t think it won’t be so much about the boyfriend. I think it will be more about the “friendship” and lack of loyalty and respect that Carla is showing Renee by not believing her and saying she is lying.

And what about the adding of one or two new wives? Will big sister Lana Graziano be added to the cast and make Mob Mistress’ wish list come true? Would her presence add more drama or tip the delicate balance of the relationships of the four mob wives originally cast? I can’t say for sure, but I am going to go out on a limb and say she would be on Team Renee and Karen. All I can do is sit here and wonder aloud and in print and beg.

Jennifer Graziano, if you are out there, can you please leak us a little information about season two? Pretty please…with sugar on top? Even a crumb will hold us for a few weeks. What do you say?

All written content is exclusive property of The Mob Wives Blogspot and is protected by copyrights or other intellectual property rights. You are prohibited from using, copying, altering, modifying, or changing our work. Unauthorized use of this is strictly prohibited. Violators are punishable under federal law. In simple English, stop f*cking jacking our work.

No comments: