Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mob Wives: Spoken Like a True Rose

Renee's over the top personality has Mob Wives' fan spelling roses.
Anyone who knows me, knows I love to write.  They also know I love words.  The dictionary is my friend.  So no one should be surprised when I share how much I love the roses of Speaking Roses and More!  I don't get out much.  So words on roses is totally new to me.

Roses symbolize love and beauty.  So no one should be surprise when Barbara Ford sent Renee Graziano a gorgeous bouquet of her lovely roses.  I wanted to take a minute or two of Barbara's time to find out about her and her business.

Hello.
Hello Speaking Roses and More, how may I help you?

Hi, I am a blogger.  I'd like to know who I can talk to about the roses Renee Graziano of Mob Wives posted on Twitter.
That would be me!

Oh great, do you have some time to talk to me?
Sure, I'd love to!

We are hoping Barbara's phone is ringing with rose orders.
Thank you!  How long have you been operating your business?
About 8 months, I learned about technique a little over a year ago online.  I talked it over with my husband and decided to take the course.

So you are a business women, I like that!
I am a stay at home mom too!

Busy lady!  So I noticed your roses due to my addiction to anything Mob Wives.  Do you watch Mob Wives?
OMG!  Absolutely, I am having withdrawals.

We both laugh.  Me too!  Who's your favorite Mob Wife?
Of course Renee, I can relate to her.  She can put people in their place with her words.

Who else do you like?
I like Drita.  She says what she feels.  I am an original New Yorker.

What's your favorite scene season 1 of Mob Wives?
There are so many oh my goodness!  When Renee & Karen are at the bar and the guy comes on to one of them.  I love it when Renee says, "Don't......"  That's the best, you know she means business.

Thank you so much for your time!
You're welcome.

One last question, why should someone order your Spoken Roses?
They're unique & special.  It's an opportunity to express your feelings towards someone in a different way.

I love the look of Barbara Ford's roses.  I think it's flat out nifty to impose a word and/or image on a rose.  If I received a dozen of her roses I'd feel very special, unless they read, "I want a divorce."  Then well I'd be boiling mad.  And Chiara or Harley would be announcing Mob Mistress will be featured on an episode of Snapped airing soon.  To order Barbara's roses give her a call @ (386) 547-3793 and click here to see some of her rosey options.  The divorce roses tickle me to no end.

5 comments:

Jnettemariee said...

The roses are beautiful, what a great idea. I keep pink roses on my daughters grave because everything in her world was pink. She loved baking, and was thinking after graduation she had 1 year left in college when she died in a car accident)that she whould would attend culinary school and open a cafe called "cupcakes & cocktails". she thought in the right market it could do well.

Thinking of my daughter always puts everything in perspective, So ladies remember what's really important in your life. Don't let someone else's negativity cloud youre own judgement. Be grateful for what you have, wish others much success, and let the petty bull shit go.

Hope you all enjoyed my moment of ZEN...

Mob Mistress said...

I just went from full on laughter coming from Twitter to full on sadness.

Due to the fact:

I do not know what it is to lose a child. I've just know the pain of coming close to it.

Cupcakes & Cocktails actually seems like a great idea.

Jnettemariee said...

Don't be sad, Mistress, Laugh and Laugh with all ya got. She did!

I celebrate her life, and I'm so grateful for my other two daughters. It serves me no purpose to mourn her death, and stay in that dark place. I was there for a very long time.

Thanks Mistress, CHEERS to you BABY! Live, Laugh and LOVE!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know where the appropriate spot would be to post this comment. I don't know how else to contact the bloggers. But, does anyone know if and when Mob Wives season one comes out on DVD?

Chiara Soprano said...

We haven't heard about season one coming out in dvd. If there is enough demand for it i would imagine it would be out in time for the holidays. I'm just not sure there are enough people willing to buy it to make it worthwhile. If I were you I would tape it in reruns if you can.