Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dumb B!tch Public Service Announcement

Once in a while you have to throw a yapping b!tch a bone!
I don't give a f*ck what your personal beefs are with Renee Graziano of Mob Wives.  Yes, B!TCH I know you are the one who was writing that sh!t about Renee on the VH1 site.  Your friends have ratted your sorry @ss out.  Contact me or write some dumb shit on my Facebook one more time and I will snitch you out like a paid informant.

Are you jealous?  Are you sniffing up Renee's @ss now?  Don't spread lies about Love Majewski's cosmetic line either.  You never know who you are dealing with and what they know.  You thought you were going to feed me an untruth and I was going to bite?  Get the f*ck up out of here.  Go lick Renee's @ss and hope she throws you a f*cking bone and asks you out to lunch while filming Mob Wives.  Maybe, we'll all get to see your hand picking up a fork.

I abhor THIRSTY @SS LOSER B!TCHES.  And I will not be revealing the individual as long as they stop the dumb sh!t as it pertains to communicating with me.