Monday, September 22, 2014

Mob Wives: The Ugly Duckling Buries The Mob


Once upon a time there was an ugly duckling….

We’ve all read the story of The Ugly Duckling.  Well those of us who can read and put down the Molly.  Not all of us are born beautiful.  Not all of us are cute kids.  Well don’t tell our mothers that.  But you all know what I am typing about.  Most of us aren’t Shirley Temples in training or adorable Cosby kids, think Raven Simone.  Many of us aren’t Alyssa Milano of Who’s The Boss either.  And some of us could’ve been Bugs Bunny teeth’s stunt double.

At the end of the day, I don’t know about y’all but I have a 4th grade picture that’ll make the one above look like Miss America Jr.!  I have to keep it honest.

Back to the duckling….  I can also type:

The duckling has turned into a svelte Frederick of Hollywoodish swan.  I ain’t mad at her, work it honey.

Who know cocktail umbrella’s were hair accessories? Natalie Guercio did!

See I am not as mean as some of you claim I am.  Either I need a new eye prescription or it looks like some cosmetic surgery and braces have done Miss Guercio good; forget about the milk.  Anyhow, rumor has it Natalie Guericio during season 4 didn’t work at the family’s funeral home.  Frankly, the storyline of a beauty assisting with burying mobsters did nothing for me.  You can’t please everyone, right?

Jennifer Graziano has been very mean to us.  She hasn’t dropped the official date of when season 5 of Mob Wives will drop.  We can’t wait around here.  Well we can.  But you know we’re a M.O.B. Wives blog.  We gotta type what we want to around here.  Tune into VH1 in December 2014.  It just wouldn’t be Christmas without a season of Mob Wives on the air.

1 comment:

maharet1965 said...

Holy Crap !! But I must say I have some pretty bad pics from the 70's and 80's !! LOL !!