Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mob Wives: It's About Loyalty & Trust


Karen's tweet says it all: Loyalty and Family. Trust NO OUTSIDER. That doesn't leave very many people in the cast to trust. Outsiders not to trust probably include Natalie and Alicia, although we haven't seen or heard that Alicia is officially back. I still think she will be there for a sit down, no hit clause and all. And what about Drita and Big Ang, the peacemakers? Big Ang had a melt down and called Renee and Karen rats during filming. If that isn't a good reason not to trust Ang, I don't know what is. And Drita? Drita went off on Renee at the season four Reunion and sided with SOUTH Philly over Renee all last season. And now VH1 and Renee confirm there will be alliances in season 5.

Renee vs Ang & Drita


And what does Renee have to say? Let's have a look.


Renee also tweets: 
"Woke up this morning and realized just how tired I am of the bullshit .. Women are so f'n exhausting with the "she said she said" nonsense .. meanwhile the one playing "mailman" is usually more guilty then the claim to be .. enough is enough take responsibility for your wrongs .. If I fuck with you I fuck with you!!! If either of us are wrong we can address it privately .. never let the enemy see a hole in a friendship that's when these trifling 2 faced bitches swoop in .. and cause more problems Address me woman to woman .. if we can't straighten it out OH WELL Keep it moving but keep your mouth shut ..I'm not saying you can't be where I am, although you cld never be who I am .. I'm just saying go have a seat but not at my table .."

There's trouble brewing and it's only 22 days away!  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This needs to stop. This show isn't fun to watch any more. People are too old for this crap! I just hope this is all for show cuz I really am getting so over this fighting, cussing, fussing from over grown women!

Chiara Soprano said...

I'm sure some of it is for the show, but not quite so sure a lot of it isn't real. Drama sells.

Anonymous said...

Lol Natalie Elise guerico is a cop caller . And natalie Elise guerico is a rat ha ha ha @