Monday, November 18, 2013

Mob Wives: Natalie Guercio Calls Renee Graziano a Coke Whore?

“You new bitches always want to try somebody?"
I am just the messenger.  I could be interpreting this all wrong.  However, I believe the Mob Wives of season 4 are already slinging ziti at one another.

SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED ON TWITTER...

Natalie Guercio a.k.a. Princess Funeral Home tweets


…. and continues:


Even Karen Gravano thought something was interesting:


Now the word on the street is many of the Mob Wives have toyed around with white lines.  I wouldn’t know.  I’ve never done a line with any of them or anyone else.

The veterans of Mob Wives are Renee Graziano, Drita D’avanzo and Big Ang.  Could Natalie G. be tweeting about Big Ang?  Well her baby sister is tweeting the New Blood duo:
Kumbaya let’s be friends….

So I do NOT think they are tweeting about Big Ang.  Have I mentioned I am obsessed with Big Ang’s CHER hair?

I thought maybe they’re tweeting about Drita D’avanzo.  You all know by now I am NOT a fan of Mrs. D’avanzo.  Not to worry she doesn’t care and neither do I beyond this blog.  Whether Drita does or ever did lines? Only her nose knows….

The alleged COKE WHORE also apparently resembles the Grinch.  So considering I am not a MENSA member or anything I came across this:


I know. I know. I am such an asshole!

Now I think Renee Graziano is an attractive woman.  But that big smile and eyebrows kinda…. Never-mind you all come to your own conclusions and opinions on who Natalie Guercio and Alicia Dimichele were tweeting about.  I am hoping season 4 isn’t another rough season for Renee Graziano.  She has been through it season after season after season hasn’t she?

An allegedly botched life threatening plastic surgery, an ex-husband being an informant and then dealing with an addiction.  Renee Graziano is an one-woman living walking eyelash batting soap opera.  And she’s still looking good:


Only the mob molls wives know for sure who they are tweeting about.  None of us watch Mob Wives for the niceties or proper etiquette.  So December 5 is around the corner and I have a feeling it’s about to go down.  Oh Mob Wives season 4, where is Karen Gravano?!  Renee I hope Big Ang & Drita got your back.  Cause Princess Funeral Home seems to be trying to bury you on Twitter.

AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!  Hold up SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED BACK READ HERE.

Did I tell y’all Mob Wives season 4 THERE WILL BE BLOOD!  It’s music time:


3 comments:

Chiara Soprano said...

I would love to know the history or connection that led to that animosity between old and new blood.

Anonymous said...

My first thought was Big Ang because she confessed to dealing coke back in the day. Drita doesn't strike me as the type to do liners.

But now with Alecia being Carla 2.0, all arrows point to Renee. Sounds like they are also trying to stir some shit to bring in more viewers to the new show since not many were pleased with Ramona, Karen and Love leaving.

Anonymous said...

Don't see it wise to keep same cast every year..new cast gives room for the unexpected