Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mob Wives: New Blood Season 4 Promo

Natalie Guercio and Alicia DiMichele
My free time is limited.  As true Mob Wives fans, I know you already know the New Blood Mob Wives names Alicia DiMichele and Natalie Guercio.  Chiara blogged about Alicia DiMichele years ago here.  I caught a tweet from Renee Graziano the other day mentioning a Jerry Capeci article which may fill you in on what to expect for Mob Wives season 4.

What I’ve heard is one of the new Mob Wives has beef with Karen Gravano.  Something about an assassination…blah, blah, blah.  You know typical Mob stuff.  Karen’s daddy staged a hit on her father-in-law ordered by John Gotti.  Why the beef?  Aren’t folks suppose to follow orders?  Isn’t gambling, extortion, murder, theft, beatdowns, goumadas and all that prosciutto what everyone signed up for or born into?  Considering Karen Gravano won’t be part of season 4 I hope I don’t have to hear about the beef.  Frankly it would make ZERO SENSE to hear about it if Miss Gravano is not a cast member.  Was she even married to Edward “Tall Guy” Garofalo, Jr. back then?

Jane inspired me to type something nice; they are pretty.

Here’s the longer version of the promo:



I am loving Big Ang’s hair.



I imagine the Mob Wives New Blood is to transfuse excitement and new life into the successful VH1 series.  A thought crossed my mind.  Yes, I know it rarely happens.  Anyone remember The Grim Reaper a.k.a Greg Scarpa?  Well he was given a transfusion of new blood and ended up with HIV/AIDS.  Excuse me for typing out loud.

Have a great weekend!  Oh yeah and Mob Wives season 4 premieres on December 5th.  It’s a Thursday folks.  Churches across the nation are surely celebrating.