Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mob Wives' Super Teaser

I have to give it to VH-1. They definitely know how to get us excited about a new series. They've definitely succeeded with Mob Wives' Super Teaser. I'll let you see for yourself if you already haven't below.


Now was that a d@mn Drita moment or what? She straight put her hand around Renee's neck. Drita is so not playing just a pretty face on the show. I know know it's just a teaser but I likey like her already.


Yes, I know I am a blogging commercial. But you have to admit, you know you can't wait until the premiere episode of VH-1's Mob Wives on Sunday, April 17th @ 8 PM Pacific/Eastern & 7 PM Central. Who needs Robert DeNiro when these wives are so not playing?

All written content is exclusive property of The Mob Wives Blogspot and is protected by copyrights or other intellectual property rights. You are prohibited from using, copying, altering, modifying, or changing our work. Unauthorized use of this is strictly prohibited. Violators are punishable under federal law. In simple English, stop f*cking jacking our work.

Video: VH-1

No comments: