|Teresa Giudice of The Real Housewives of New Jersey with one of her mini mes.|
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 29, 2011
RE: NJ HOUSEWIVES TOUR
Recent events in connection with the Bravo Real Housewives Series have prompted us to make the decision to discontinue the NJ Housewives Tour.
We have always been aware that the Real Housewives Series, like many reality shows, is edited for maximum viewing effect. While the show is not scripted, many of the scenarios and scenes are suggested to the cast members. And the way they play out is generally up to the cast. However, while talking with people who have taken part in the tapings of the show, it was becoming more and more apparent that Bravo in many instances chooses to provoke the drama that plays out on the show. The events that took place at this week’s taping of The Real Housewives of New Jersey appear to further prove that this is the case.
We do not want to take part in promoting a series that appears to value ratings and earnings over the importance of people, their families and their lives.
While we, like many, were fans of the show, and enjoyed seeing the places and locations that are familiar to us showcased on television, we do not enjoy watching people’s lives torn apart solely for ratings. These are real people with real lives and real families. We respect the cast and wish them well with their future endeavors.
NJ Housewives Tour
Bravo’s The Real Houseswives of New Jersey were not playing nice this week. It may of all started at the Porsche Fashion Show. What took place between then and now is still a little unclear but this is what I get from the texts & twitter beef.
- Teresa was met at the salon before the show by man asking questions about Melissa. Asking if Melissa was a stripper before marrying Joe Gorga.
- During the show the same man showed up at the show as did Teresa. He conveniently confronted Melissa on her alleged stripper past. The man by the way is or was the manager of the club.
- Melissa went running to the Manzo’s for protection very upset that this guy was there.
- Caroline and Jacqueline had already cut Teresa out of their lives. They believe Teresa is behind the guy's appearance.
- Jacqueline was furious and the twitter war began. Jacqueline called out Teresa and blamed her for the set up. Teresa denied everything.
- Ironically during all this a photo of Joe Giudice with another woman is released thru Radar Online.
- Teresa sent Jacqueline text messages accusing her of leaking the photos and Jacqueline posted the texts on twitter. Apparently Teresa did not want to have this all on twitter.
- Melissa takes to her blog and claims that she was a bartender not a stripper for a few months.
- All this time Teresa is claiming she still had no idea this guy was showing up. Jacqueline says “Teresa is Scum” and that she told her about this before season 3 started.
- The drama is all too much for Jacqueline. She's conveniently is too sick to attend the reunion show for season 3 which conveniently is being shot the day after the fashion show by Bravo. A short while later Jacqueline announces she “QUIT”
- Teresa who doesn’t seem to have a care in the world let alone this…spent the day at the beach with her daughters according to her twitter.
Picture Credits: Bravo, Celebrations, Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga
All written content is exclusive property of The Mob Wives Blogspot and is protected by copyrights or other intellectual property rights. You are prohibited from using, copying, altering, modifying, or changing our work. Unauthorized use of this is strictly prohibited. Violators are punishable under federal law. In simple English, stop f*cking jacking our work.