Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Married A Mobster: Season 2 Confirmed

Love Majewski and Cheryl Caruso of I Married A Mobster at fan meet & greet.
First the rumor mill has been buzzing about a season 2 for Discovery ID's I Married A Mobster.  Yesterday, I received confirmation from a Discovery ID source.  I am happy to learn I'll get a glimpse of 12 additional women's mob related stories.  I have a few suggestions for Kaufman Films.  Kevin I hope you are paying attention.  I actually know what I'm typing about:

1.  30 minutes is not enough for these women's stories.  Can we get an hour?

2.  We don't want another episode with the male perspective, unless he's a gay lover.  I tune in for the women's perspective.

3.  I don't know if you can pull it off.  However, a woman who has had an intimate relationship with a  Russian Mob or Yakuza member or associate would be a coup for your team.  Heads up, I refuse to be one of the women.

4.  An episode focusing on the lives the women are living today would be great.
Congratulations to Kaufman Films and Discovery ID for an interesting, informative and entertaining series!

Adrea Giovino handling herself on The View.
I queried a Discovery ID source in reference to which episode grabbed the most viewers.  I was told there was no specific numbers.  However, it seemed Cheryl Caruso & Andrea Giovino's episodes had the most viewers.  A huge hug and congratulations to Cheryl Caruso & Andrea Giovino.  I wish both ladies all the happiness and continued success.

I have to share I'm not surprised by this news.  Yet I'm miffed.  Though our site received a nice number of hits thanks to episode 1 and 2 of I Married A Mobster.  It is Diondrea Nicosia's episode who has had our site numbers jumping each time it airs.  If you look to the right of our site, you'll see our popular posts.  Diondrea comfortably sits @ number 9.  Mob Wives is our bread and butter around here.  To see an I Married A Mobster post crack the Mob Wives' dominance on The Mob Wives Blogspot is major.  Another major source of hits on our site is the fork stabbing Love Majewski.  When her episode airs she is always in the top posts of the day, week and/or month.  All of the women have shown our site loads of support.  I have to share Andrea sent me the most beautiful flowers.  Cheryl sent me a wonderful bottle of Talero Tequila.  If you are a tequila fan, you absolutely have to grab a bottle.  You will so not regret it.  It's smoooooooooooooth!  Love sent me a case full of Veritas Cosmetics.  I've been a MUA for over 2 decades.  Her lip liners are my absolute favorite.  They're what I've been looking for.... they glide on smooth & have staying power.  She has an eyeshadow color called Rebel.  I have well over an hundred eyeshadows.  Rebel is my absolute favorite.  Note: I have Dior, Chanel, Nars, Stila, Bobbi Brown, Lorac, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, etc. in my kit.

Photo Credit: NYCGrind.com

13 comments:

Chiara Soprano said...

I am really looking forward to season two, I just hope they air it earlier so I can be more alert when it's on.

Anonymous said...

might you have a link to watch Dion's episode? I can't seem to find it anywhere! and its her story that i'm fascinated by the most.

Jnettemariee said...

Love these stories, and I like your ideas Mistress.

Mob Mistress said...

Anonymous,

I'll look to see if I can find a link to view I Married A Mobster: Ebony & Ivory episode for you.

Mob Mistress said...

It comes on tonight @ 11:30 PM 10/16/11 on ID. Hopefully if it's past your bedtime you can set your DVR. It just aired and once again our site spiked with hits.

Anonymous said...

This is great news!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for you kind words and ur #3 answer had me in stitches. I always found my russian relations much more interesting but last I was informed they were looking to stick with traditional "Italian Mob" genre.I wish all of the season2 ladies lots of luck & I'm waiting for January with baited breath.
xoxo~L

Diondrea Nicosia said...

Thank you Mob Mistress & thanks to all who watched my episode & take an interest in my story! I'm working on a couple of intresting new projects so I'll keep you guys posted on whats happening with The Nicosia's ;-)

Anonymous said...

I asked on another post but does anyone know who does love magewskis hair? I live in Brooklyn I'd be willing to drive if I could get my hair done exactly that way.Somebody has to know!

Anonymous said...

I asked on another post but does anyone know who does love magewskis hair? I live in Brooklyn I'd be willing to drive if I could get my hair done exactly that way.Somebody has to know!

Diondrea Nicosia said...

Who's Love Megewski? LOLOLOL!Love's hair is the bomb & her hot little hair stylist has invited me to come out Staten Island to get glamed up...I can't wait! And thanks again Mob Mistress for the "report"...and not to sound cocky or anything but I'm not at all surprised ;-) #youknowhowwedoit!

Diondrea Nicosia said...

And I gotta send you a lil token of my appreciation as well so I'm gonna design & handcraft one of my Swarovski bracelets...that I no longer sell but just create as gifts for the cool deserving special people in my life ;-)

Ya know we all have to try to keep up with & out do one another so I'm sending you a gift too damn it...LOLOL!

Mrs. Nicosia

Mob Mistress said...

OMG Dion you just made my headache worse from laughter. Anyhow, I am thankful for all the wonderful gifts the various women have sent me. However, the greatest gift each of you have given our site is your time in talking with us.

We truly appreciate your time!