Thursday, September 29, 2011

Real Housewives of New Jersey: Tango Chicago Parody by Tessa Netting




Whenever I need a good laugh I find one of Chiara’s videos and watch it. Today I am returning the favor and hope Chiara enjoys mine as much as I enjoy hers. I found this video of Tessa Netting playing each of the New Jersey Housewives. Tessa Netting, a very talented actress who’s been on Broadway and TV is a riot, and the way she plays Teresa is dead on. If you love Chicago either on Broadway or the Oscar winning movie you’ll love this.



 

Picture and Video: Tessa Netting, YouTube

5 comments:

Chiara Soprano said...

LOL, I love it. I am so glad I read your blogs because I could appreciate most of these impersonations, esp Teresa! Great find Harley!

Rosey said...

Thanks for the video post Harleys Angel! It was funny and true to each characters personality. The actress was good!

Jnettemariee said...

She was dead on as Teresa. Thanks girls i'm glad you enjoyed.

Mob Mistress said...

Dying @ the tiara and 'On Display' for Melissa.

Dying @ Jacqueline with no money.

Dying @ Caroline's family with infinity links and ring their necks.

Wowzers @ Teresa and conservative with spending.

Wrong @ Kathy's eyebrows....HAHAHAHA!

Jnettemariee said...

I couldn't figure out who was who at first either. But Teresa, She hit the nail on the head.