Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mob Wives: Joe Ferragamo & Son


Joe Ferragamo, Carla's husband, was recently released from prison just a few short months ago.  He was away for several years for stock fraud, but is now back with his family and making up for lost time with his children.  Here is a picture Carla shared of Joe with his son, Joseph.  Joseph looks very happy and very handsome standing next to his Dad.  Looks like the two of them are spending some quality time together.

I hope we will learn more about the family dynamics in season two, for example, how are Joe and Carla getting along, how is Joe adjusting to being out of prison, how are the twins getting along with their Dad.  What ever happens in the future, they sure do make one great looking family!

Picture credit: Carla Facciolo

7 comments:

Mob Mistress said...

Two handsome guys, I hope Mr. Ferragamo remains on the straight and narrow for his kids.

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes well between them, it is nice to be family, that would be great, :) Have a Great Sunday

Rosey said...

It is good to see Joseph with his dad. He looks so happy. Just don't realize how much boys need their dads. Happy Labor Day Weekend Everyone!

Mob Mistress said...

Boys don't need their fathers. Girls don't need their mothers. It always great to have two reliable, responsible, loving, nuturing and sane parents. However, a great parent and/or guardian can be enough.

I agree with you Rosey on the his son looks happy. I am happy for the family.

Rosey said...

Mob Mistress I stand corrected. Kids need loving parents or guardians. I have no kids of my own and have often thought of adoption. Even though I would not be the childs biological mom, I think I would make a good mom just the same. My mistake as there are a lot of aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc raising kids.

Missy said...

He's really good looking.....too bad he rips off the elderly for their retirment. Big RED flag.

Rosey said...

I agree Missy, he is fine looking man. It is too bad he is a thief ripping off elderly people.