Monday, September 19, 2011

Real Housewives Of New York: Ramona Singer By Amy Phillips



Amy Phillips as Ramona Singer complete with Pinot Grigio!

Ever since Amy Phillips did Drita's phone call to Lee D'Avanzo, I have been patiently waiting and begging her to add the other mob wives to her videos.  I must have watched her Drita clip at least 20 times and laughed till I cried each time.  I was thrilled that she just sent me a brand new impersonation of Ramona Singer, of the Real Housewives of New York, talking about the recent cast cuts to the show.  If you are a fan of the RHONY you are really going to appreciate this new video.  Amy does such a good job on Ramona, I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't Ramona.




Picture and video: Courtesy of Amy Phillips

2 comments:

Jnettemariee said...

Thanks Chiara that was fun to watch.

You just know there are mornings her coffee mug is full of pino and not folgers...it's ok, we've all been there! (((Good Times Ramona)))

Great Video Amy

Mob Mistress said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

I won't be watching next season. I barely watched last season. I couldn't stomach Jill & Luann for an hour every week.

Amy Phillips is funny!