Monday, September 12, 2011

Mob Wives: The Flip Off

My all-time favorite picture of The Prez of JustJenn Productions
Considering I am the vulgar & classless one of our blogging gang, I am most likely the only one dying to post a big f*ck you picture.  Today, is a terrible day for me.  I am minutes away from buying a pint of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey and huge bag of Lay's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips.  Yes, I am going to eat them in sync.  It's my down in the dumps vice.  So for those who come to the blog daily in spite of not liking what we do; gloat knowing I am miserable today.  For any Mob Wives or I Married A Mobster cast member who gets pissed when I blog the truth or opinion, you gloat too!

Karen Gravano of Mob Wives & "Dion" Nicosia of I Married A Mobster demonstrate the flip off with conviction!
Diondrea Nicosia posted this picture right on time.  It is so representative of how I feel today.  Recently she attended Love Majewski's premiere party for I Married A Mobster's Love Hurts episode.  At the Lair Lounge she met up with one of the realest Mob Wives Karen Gravano.  I would've loved to be an ice cube in Karen's Grey Goose to hear what these two women talked about.

Sources shared the Love Hurts episode garnered it's highest ratings for Discovery ID's new series.  So we are hoping the I Married A Mobster audience is warmed up for Dion and shows her episode the same support.  It is the final episode of the series and airs Wednesday, September 14 @ 10:30 PM.  For you early birds sometimes I catch it around 8:00 PM, I don't know if that's a network error.  However, the bags under my eyes appreciate the slip up.

Picture Credit: Jennifer Graziano & Diondrea Nicosia

8 comments:

Unknown said...

These pics are for all of those that say I'm the bad one...

Anonymous said...

Haha, really, Rock it!!

Diondrea Nicosia said...

LOL! Mob Mistress I feel you; whenever I'm depressed or stressed (which has been a lot over the past 3+ years since my husbands conviction) I comfort myself with good food...which is why I'm now a tad pudgy & on Adipex! And not only do I have to deal with all the issues a single mom w/an incarcerated husband has to but too often I have to deal with people who are assholes so this one's for them...LOLOL! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Is it me or does Karen look really sexy flipping the bird

Mob Mistress said...

LOL @ Underboss, you love you some Karen!

Belle said...

Stay strong, Dion! You have supporters. Great episode. I respect that he risked everything for love. I wish the best!

Anonymous said...

Love Dion & Angelo, I'm currently dating an Italian whose not connected but likes to think he is, LOL!! Love my Baby, he's so patient and understanding.

Anonymous said...

I love interracial love my husband was the first man I dated that wasnt black he's not italian he is europeon and gorg 9 yrs later and 3 kids I couldnt imagine being with anyone else im watching dions story now and I love it