Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mob Wives: Karen Gravano's Hot NEW Look!




Karen is looking good and I know Underboss is going to sit up and take notice of this blog!  I don't know what event she was getting ready for or where she was going, but there was a transformation going on! After her hair, there was a followup makeup session and WOW!







I love the new look!  It's just the right amount of makeup, not overkill.  Very feminine looking!  Now get a look at the finished product!  Is this Karen's "new" look for season two?  If so, it's on and poppin'!





A very beautiful and sexy Karen Gravano is heading to some undisclosed location, looking HOT!  What do you say Underboss?  Got your attention???  And finally, here is Karen's new Twitter icon and she is looking great!


You go girl!


5 comments:

Gisell said...

My fav...

Mob Mistress said...

Lawdy hammercy Underboss is going to get eWood looking at his favorite Mob Wife to lust over.

Wherever Karen went, you know she turned heads.

Rosey said...

Karen look very good on her pick. Makeup not overdone and hair looks very full and bodied. Looked good and I am glad for her.

Anonymous said...

Damn, damn, damn. She sure looks good. I love the new look. I wish I was where she was. She is beautiful.

Chiara Soprano said...

I knew you'd love it Underboss, LOL