Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Married A Mobster: The Feds Send Love

It couldn't have happened @ a better time.  The FBI decided to send Love Majewski her belongings back.  I can't type too much because Miss Majewski is a brawler.  I am not scared.  I just have a perfect nose and I'm not trying to get it broken.  Anyhow as I was typing the Feds sent Love all her sh!t back that they confiscated years ago.  Where was her stuff?  It was at the alleged leader of The Untouchables Ray Merolle's residence when the FBI cleaned up.

What did the Feds send to Love with love?  Purses...
Bags, bags, bags, bags............
Shoes....
Shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes.................
And one cannot forget furs, who can be a mob wife, mob moll or left-handed wife without a fur in the closet.
Furs, furs and designer shades...............
Well, I am calling dibs on the Fendi Spy Bag or the Gucci tote with braided handles.  She can send it to me or sell it to me.  It's not like she'll miss one of them.  She hasn't worn them in years.  I Married A Mobster: Love Hurts aired tonight on Discovery ID @ 10:30pm.  I have to be honest it was my favorite episode so far.  It was like a mini Lifetime movie!  Thirty minutes weren't enough to tell the crazy story of Love Majewski. 

Are men on the endangered species list and someone forgot to tell me?  There are just too many men in the world for anyone to sleep with their best friend's man!  Come on people.....   If you missed the episode, catch a rerun.  You will not regret it.  Also look out for reruns of Andrea Giovino & Cheryl Caruso's episodes. 

A canary chirped in my ear tonight.  Chiara had a wonderful time @ Love Majewski's episode premiere party.  She met some Mob Wives and as usual they were on their very best behavior.  Oh the perks of being The Mob Wives Blogspot on location representative.  I'm going to stay in the cuts & be a blur like one very smart cookie I know.

Picture credit: Love Majewski via Magnus the Main Man

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Chiara is a wonder such an absolute lady I wish I had had more time to spend with her but she didn't complain, It was wonderful to meet her & I think I can speak for some of the Mob wives as well as the IMAM's when I say that we all enjoyed meeting her & I truly appreciated her support. xoxoxox Just got in & feet are killing me so I'll catch up with you tomorrow. I really appreciate everyone that turned out.

Chiara Soprano said...

Thank you Love! You are beautiful in person, much more thanon the show! I love your personality! Thank you so much for inviting me, I had a wonderful time.

Lisa said...

Love does the normal gut that you were going to marry still talk to you? Man ya'll seemed so happy it is ashame that you had to leave him,you looked like you were finally so happy hated to see it end,I was so happy for you when you found him and the kids..Hopfully you can find that again either with him or someone else like that.

xoxoxoxo,
Lisa

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mob Mistress said...

I am in a major power outage! My only connection is my cell phone & I have one bar left. I feel like I'm in some Stephen King Movie.

~Mob Mistress (stuck in darkness)

Smashed up said...

Magnus did this? Wow thats got to be the most work he's done since he's love's assistant,just sayin

Unknown said...

omg,ur so damn naughty smashed,I gotta stay on top of these comments!

legs n lashes said...

Adore the addition of Love this season. she seems to be a classy lady with a no bullshit attitude. Gorgeous and poised! Keep rockin your sh!t Ma, much love from the left coast xoxo