Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Married A Mobster: Love’s Red Carpet & Premiere





Tonight on I Married A Mobster is Love Majewski’s story “Love Hurts.” Guess who was invited and is going to her Red Carpet and Premiere Event tonight? Give up?   It’s me, Chiara Soprano of mobwives.blogspot.com!   I can’t believe it either, but it’s true.   Love has graciously extended an invitation to me and I was thrilled to accept.

I never imagined myself at any premiere or on any red carpet and yet I am going to be at this one! It’s amazing what this little hobby of a blog has turned into. When we started this blog I pictured myself behind a computer screen typing away opinions, stories, recaps, history. I didn’t for one second think I would be meeting any of the women at clubs or premieres. This is an exciting and wonderful experience for me and you can bet that I will share as much of it as possible with everyone. So watch for my blog tomorrow, when I will give you all the details I can remember.

Right now I have to go get a mani and a pedi!

Be sure to watch Love's episode tonight, Love Hurts" on Investigation Discovery at 10:30 PM! 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im happy/excited for you! LOL, Have FUN.

Chiara Soprano said...

Thank you Anon! I wish I could take all our readers with me! I'll try to accomplish that in a blog tomorrow. :>)

Missy said...

Congrates Chiara! That's some exciting news. Have a blast!

Chiara Soprano said...

That's Missy! Mob Mistress is sending me with some "requests" so it may be a "working" party! LOL

Mob Mistress said...

Stop acting like I am slave driver.

Chiara Soprano said...

Excuse me, I didn't mean to imply you were demanding. LOL

Rosey said...

You guys are great with the blogs and pictures. I am glad you all are getting your recognition! Work but have lots of fun!!

Mob Mistress said...

Thank you Rosey! We have a great team that I appreciate.

Chiara just left the red carpet! I just called her and it sounded bananas in the background. Love was approaching her so she hung up on me!

UGH! UGH! UGH! I can't even get the scoop when my folks are on location.

Unknown said...

Wow you even got the invite up? Ladies you never cease to amaze me, you are always on top of your game!

Smash said...

Pretty invites and keeping it real by inviting the women off the blog now that's respect!