Friday, October 26, 2012

I Interrupt This "Paranormal Witness" Recap...

While I'm in the process of compiling the recap (as usual, Part 1 will be up later on when I'm done with work with Part 2 tomorrow), I have to give a nice shout-out to a dear friend of mine for sending me these in the mail as a Halloween treat, as he knows I started covering this show;

 So, whose going to bring the popcorn and the drinks? I'll make the cookies! 

Now my (zombie-filled) life will be complete if Norman Reedus (who plays my husband....I mean Daryl Dixon...) will follow me on twitter *cough, cough @janedoeghost, cough*

Before I post the final recap of "Paranormal Witness", I want to give a sincere, BIG thank you to everyone who tuned into the recaps I wrote, who commented and retweeted my posts and who have been so kind to me! I also want to thank those that shared with me their own ghost stories. Last but certainly not least, I want to thank Mob Mistress and Chiara for welcoming me to this blog and bring in some good spooks and scares...Cheers!

No comments: