Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Mob Wives: Karen Says "Season 6 Best One Yet"

This tweet has me on the edge of my seat!

So what's been going on on Twitter the past few days?  I have been keeping tabs on the Mob Wives' Tweets and have a few little things to share. Drita has half of us blocked so maybe you missed this little tweet:


Here she is with Ang and Brittany Fogarty . . . maybe filming?

Karen and Jenn were out and about having a good time the past couple of days. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for those conversations, especially after the first few drinks took effect! And who are these guys???





And what is especially interesting to me are the two new cast members/models, Marissa Jade and Brittany Fogarty. Jenn tweeted out their bikini clad sexy pictures the other day and something makes me think there is more to their business relationship than just Mob Wives. I did ask Jenn about that but of course there was no answer. She was probably busy.



Interesting Jenn, but are you opening a modeling agency?

And for fans looking to meet or connect with Mob Wives I have a couple of appearances you might be interested in. Renee will be hosting at the New You Beauty Bar in the Bronx on August 1st, 4 PM to 8 PM, so plan to be there!



And if you really missed Carla the past couple of seasons and want to meet her, this looks like the perfect occasion. Carla will be appearing at the Joker's Wild Comedy Club on Saturday, August 15th in New Haven, Connecticut. Carla is having a wine tasting followed by a comedy show. Check out all the details and tell your friends because this looks like fun and the cost very reasonable!

Click for larger view!

So there you have it, a little something for everyone!

3 comments:

Nick said...

I would love to take Karens word for it.. But Ramona aint back on.. Also that Damn Nat G is back so I wont be watching this Season... Even though I was anti Carla I am glad shes back yeah for the Originals returning... The show shouldnt of ever changed format..

Chiara Soprano said...

Hey Nick!Ramona has said she won't be back a couple of times and I tend to believe her. I'm disappointed about it too. I'm not so sure Nat G is back. I haven't seen her with any of the girls so far and she wasn't even at Ang's Party, so maybe she's not coming back or she will be a guest in one or two episodes. After watching the Philly girls I have learned to appreciate Carla lol

Melissa said...

Could not of said it better, after season 4 with the invasion of the Philly girls, my appreciation for Carla went through the roof! I am hoping if Gnat shows up, it will only be for a guest appearance. All the OG's are back with some new interesting characters, I will definitely be watching this season. I am more disappointed than anybody that Ramona will not be back, but the one and only Karen said this will be one of the best seasons yet, that is good enough for me, she was what brought me back for season 5. I think we will have some surprise guest appearances from possibly Alicia, Love and hopefully Ramona, just my guess. The original girls that started the show and made me addicted to the show are back and I think there is unleft business between those 4 that will be addressed this season, that is my hope at least.