Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mob Wives: Karen's Cousin New Cast Member or Guest?

Who is between Carla and Karen at the Hamptons?
Oh, it's Karen's cousin, Frances!

Everyday there is something new going on with Mob Wives. Bloggers and Fans all have their eyes open looking for any clues they can get about the cast of season 6.  I have been snooping around myself studying pictures and digging for any information I can blog about. After finding Marissa Jade and Brittany Fogarty are the newest cast members, I saw there was another young lady in the mix at the Hamptons. My internet search lead me to find out that she was Karen's cousin, Frances. Did cousin Frances just go along with Karen for the filming or is she part of the storyline and cast? If she was just there to enjoy a getaway, she managed to get herself into a few pictures thanks to the camera crew. Here are a couple more:


Frances and Brittany were getting along very well!


A couple of pictures of Karen with her cousin, Fran
and the proof

And there you have it! I will see what develops over the next few days and weeks. If Fran keeps showing up in and around filming that will satisfy me she will be appearing in season 6. Personally, I would love seeing another cast member with real mob ties on the show! What do you think? 

SHOUT OUT to  for pursuing this developing news item.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I think she would make a perfect addition. :)

Nichole said...

She Karen's blood cousin or just a good friend like Ramona?

Chiara Soprano said...

She id definitely her blood cousin. The rumor is the new season is called Mob Wives Bloodline, so I guess we are getting back to "real".