Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mob Wives: Karen Gravano's 20/20 Interview

Karen's Sweet Sixteen Party!


Karen will be on 20/20 (ABC) this Friday Night at 10 PM ET. On the preview clip below she talks about her Sweet 16 Party and how she was introduced to John Gotti as Uncle John. John Gotti gave her an envelope with ten $100 bills in it. There is footage from Karen's actual party (see photo above). Karen describes her party as being with warm people, good food and nice gifts. Karen looks great in the clip too. Can't wait to see 20/20 this Friday night. I'm sure Karen is going to discuss more of what is in her book, Mob Daughter, being released next Tuesday, February 14th...also known as Valentine's Day! Be sure to preorder your copy or get it while it's hot off the presses!




Picture and Video Credit: 20/20 ABCNEWS.com and Karen Gravano

5 comments:

D. Rotta said...

I preordered my copy! Can't wait to read it! Got the DVR set to record on Friday. : )

Deana3452 said...

People are alredy trying to get a chunk of the profits from the book before it even comes out. There was an article in the NY Daily News today about how some people who are the relatives of the people Sammy murdered went to the Arizona Attorney General to try and get profits from Karen's book. I don't understand this. I mean, I understand her father did terrible things, but she didn't kill their family members.

Chiara Soprano said...

I read that article and I can't see any grounds for them winning that lawsuit. Karen didn't do anything to the victims or their families. Their fight is with Sammy. Anyway, they are just giving her more publicity and probably increasing sales and profits of the book.

Deana3452 said...

True. I didn't understand that logic. I mean, yes, it is horrible that their family member was murdered, but she didn't do it. Now, I am not sure, but I think HE wrote a book--and THAT I would understand wanting money from.

Chiara Soprano said...

He wrote "Underboss" many years ago. Not sure if victims families got any of the money.