Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mob Wives: Sneak Peek "Alicia's Sentencing" Finale Ep 412

Alicia leaves court...was anything accomplished?

I found this sneak peek of the finale. The girls are all reacting to "Alicia's Sentencing." She could get 5 years, she could have to pay a million dollars...really? This doesn't seem to jive with the truth that we already know. For one thing the Feds were looking to take the $96,000 Alicia made on Mob Wives for fines and $20,000 for restitution for the pension funds she pocketed...not one million dollars. Second of all, Alicia did go to court to be sentenced a few weeks ago. You may remember that she tweeted nothing was resolved, they are still trying to work out the restitution and fines. The sentencing was postponed till March...that's the last thing I read. So what is all this much ado about nothing? You decide. To me is just more scripted drama for the camera. It would be nice if something had the ring of truth to it once in a while.

Alicia has been crying all season about Eddie the love of her life, right? Well I cam across this interview where she states she left him four years ago and has now filed for divorce. Why all the fake tears? Everyone is writing about her long time boyfriend, Rob Lascala, who allegedly pays her bills and gave her a Cartier bracelet to wear over her tattoo of Eddie's name. Is anything about Alicia real, except for her pleading guilty to cooking the books? Here is the link to the article: Alicia Files for divorce

Meanwhile, the news was just released that there will be a season 5 of Mob Wives New Blood. Congratulations to Jennifer Graziano! However, the way the article reads to me, it sounds like all the same women will be back. I will have my work cut out for me. Enough said. Here is the video...


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love mob wives Drita is my favorite she's a greatggal love big ang Natalie well she's fisty but she should show Ranee her dues she's a hell cat love it Alicia well she says one thing and u know another can't stand 2 much lying

Kadii said...

So basically it's a big buildup to watch it get postponed?
I saw Natalie new song delicious being debut at Renee party......talk about scripted drama. Jen must have given her a push towards the stage because no one would really do that....surely?
I knew a season 5 would come......so the filming will start soon....I bet about march when alicia is sentenced?

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with everything you've stated in this article. Ridic. Pretty much over this show.

Anonymous said...

Everyone can search the internet, I agree. I knee about Alicia's boyfriend and 96k fine plus 20 k a week ago. Reality shows that lie to hype the next shows fizzle on me fast. Getting too fake on Mob Wives. I thought these women would keep it real, but guess not.

Anonymous said...

Get rid of the fake philly chicks..bring back the real deals...original Mob Wives...

Norma said...

This season was a total disappointment to put it mildly.
Next season, if there is one, get rid of these Philly broads. Alicia so full of it and Natalie, what a piece of crap.
Bring back the originals, even Ramona who I hated, was better than these two.
Thank God for DVR's so I could fast forward.
A terrible terrible season.

Unknown said...

Yes the show was much better at the beginning when it didn't seem so scripted. I do like the show, but would love to see the other 2 back on.

Anonymous said...

I watch it every week. That Natalie is a piece of crap and a trouble maker..The show is better without her. Send her back to philly or where ever she came from.

Anonymous said...

I luv the mob wives, but agree this was the worst season yet!!! step up season 5 or I will step off!!!! bring back the ole gals

Anonymous said...

I too love Mob wives and have been loyal fan BUT this season was a disappointment. Not into the philly girls at all..they were boring to say the least. Love Drita, Big Ang n Renee but bring back original girls too for next season.