Monday, June 20, 2011

Mob Wives: IL CORTILE

So, last night the chat box was up.  A reader dropped by to ask what restaurant Renee Graziano of Mob Wives had dinner with her son A. J. Pagan during episode 9.  I have to be honest; I hadn't the slightest clue.  My ass had just got up from a nap.  As always, I aim to please a reader or two if I can.  Well Poochie the restaurant's name is IL CORTILE.  The food did look good.  Did it not?

What can I share with you about IL CORTILE?  First, it's located in New York @ 125 Mulberry Street.  It's one of Renee's favorite restaurants.  Oh yeah, and it's Italian.  They specialize in Northern Italian cuisine. La dee dah!  We hear they are pricey.  So if your paper in thin or money is short, don't go.  I viewed the prices, I don't think they're so high.  I assure you they're not cheap either.  If you decide to hit up IL CORTILE, may we suggest you order Scacciata di salsicce e carciofi.

Well Poochie good luck with the Twitter Mob Wives contest.  We hope you win.  And if you aren't already following us on Twitter, make it happen!  Now I have to watch final episode of  Game of Thrones one more time.  First Game of Thrones and then in a couple of weeks no more Mob Wives.  I may have to whack myself.

Come back later on in the morning or during your lunch break @ the job to catch Chiara's recap of episode 9 of Mob Wives.   I can't wait personally.  Also look out for Isabella's first blog entry regarding The Real Housewives of New Jersey.  I wonder if Melissa Gorga churns her stomach as much as mine.  I swear that woman is making season 3 of The Real Housewives torture to watch.  Who is responsible for casting her?!  Well at least we can't blame Jennifer Graziano for that one.  I hope all of you have a happy Monday.

7 comments:

Jnettemariee said...

So disappointed Chiara and Mistress, I was looking forward to chatting but the chat box did not come up for me. When I pulled up the your blog all I saw was the post about Drita. Do you know if I have to change a setting or something?

:(

Chiara Soprano said...

Jenette, the chat box came up after the show this week. Mob Mistress was doing Father's Day , so she was delayed. Last week no one showed up if I remember correctly, it's not as big a hit as we thought. I guess it takes time. If you didn't try after the show, that was why. If you did try after the show then you might have had a glitch of some kind and in that case I would restart my pc. Blogspot isn't always perfect :/

MissCrop609 said...

Ha Chiara!! We like the same shows. I'm still upset Eddard Stark went and got his head chopped off by that lil' bastard Joffrey. I hope the little girl Arya Stark works on her fencing skills and takes him out in season 2.

IL Cortile sounds mouth watering. I need to practice how to say some of those dishes. My Italian has a lot to be desired.

BTW, I never thought Melissa Gorga could make me side so much this season with two women I use to detest, Caroline and Teresa.

Mob Mistress said...

Hey MissCrop~

I don't think Chiara watched Game of Thrones. I am still not digesting the beheading of Ned Stark. However, I do understand the lesson in his beheading. He always was honorable. His honor led to his fast downfall in the game of thrones. Until the end he did the honorable thing by admitting treason when he was innocent to save the lives of his daughters. I can't wait until Joffrey is beheaded & his harlot of a mother's head is rolling next to his.

Chiara Soprano said...

I like it when heads roll, but I don't watch that show. I did enjoy the Tudors on Showtime. Great series! Henry VIII rolled a few heads too.

Anonymous said...

I've been to Il Cortile a few times (work functions) and it's nothing to write home about. I found the food kind of bland and pretty routine. Save the money and go to Felidia - Lidia Bastiannich knows what she's doing!

Mob Mistress said...

We appreciate the heads up Anonymous. However, many others enjoy the food. It's all a matter of taste. Thanks for reading & commenting!