Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mob Wives: Season 1 Finale Party at Pacha, NYC


Yesterday, the Mob Wives celebrated Season 1’s Finale of the show at Pacha NYC in Manhattan. There, to report on the events, was Kiawana Rich from Silive.  All four wives were at the event along with many guests and family. Among those attending were Junior Pagan, Jennifer Graziano’s son, Justin, AJ’s girlfriend, Sydney.


Ti Ti Renee with her dapper nephew Justin, son of Jennifer Graziano
The show has been a big hit from day one. However it was not so popular with the residents of Staten Island, who feel it portrays them in a bad light. I don’t agree with that stance. There is no particular group in New York City that defines the whole city or any section of the city. We are as big of a melting pot as there is going to be in this country. If anything, maybe the residents should be thanking the Mob Wives for advertising many of the businesses on their show and drawing public interest to their establishments? They just may be putting Staten Island on the map.

In any case, it looks like it was a huge celebration, as it should be, for it’s not only the end of a successful Season 1 of Mob Wives.  It's a beginning of another season to look forward to, the building of an international viewership.  We can't forget also the possible growth of Mob Wives franchise with p the addition of other city spin-offs.  There is really a lot to celebrate!  Click here to read Kiawana Rich's hands on repost of the Mob Wives wrap up party. Check out the video and let us know what you think?







Video credit: http://www.silive.com/



2 comments:

Isabella Incarceracianelli said...

Karina looked great! So did all of the Mob Muthas!
Now, don't get me wrong, and I may get bashed for this, but it's my opinion, like it or not. I LOVE Renee. But can someone please help her find clothes that portray her as 41 and not 61? It pains me to see my main girl looking older. Her clothes are all large and blousy, like my Gramma Rosalina's are. I know she's a stylist. But it's always the cobblers kids who have no shoes; get my drift? I'd like Renee to look awesome like she really is. And AJ looked freat as usual!

Isabella Incarceracianelli said...

Uh, AJ looked great, not "freat". when I find out what "freat" is, I'll let you know. I think it's a trucking thing.