Friday, June 24, 2011

Mob Wives: Finale Party @ Sugar's With Renee Graziano!




And guess what? It’s 8 o’clock and I, Chiara Soprano, am here right now!! Yes, at Sugar’s, waiting for Renee! And hopefully, I will get to meet her in person, while I am celebrating the huge success of the show with other excited fans. I could not pass up this opportunity after spending every day, for the last two months watching, thinking, researching, writing and talking about Mob Wives. I’m not obsessed, as Mob Mistress will have you believe! No, I am an avid, focused fan, who is devoted to the show and to our readers. We have been very well received by many of you who share our interest and enthusiasm for the show and the Mob Wives.

But, that isn’t all I will be celebrating tonight. It is also my wedding anniversary. So I will be enjoying a wonderful dinner with my husband of 28 years, while I wait for this evening’s star attraction, Renee, to make her grand entrance. You can be sure I will be blogging about this experience tomorrow and maybe even have a few candid shots of Renee, if all goes well.

It’s been a very exciting moment in my life, thanks in large part to Mob Mistress, who suggested we start this blog to have a little fun because we both love to write. Never in our wildest imaginations did we ever expect for the blog to take off as it has! And, I never thought for a second, that we might have the opportunity to actually meet and talk to any of the Mob Wives! If you are fan of the show and enjoy reading our blogs, please feel free to comment. We do read all your comments and try to respond to your questions and consider your suggestions for future blogs whenever possible.

Thank you for all for reading! We recently passed the 150,000 hits mark this week. We owe it all to you! We hope you will continue reading throughout the summer as we intend to keep blogging about shows, movies and topics we hope you will find interesting. We will also be closely following and writing about all things “Mob Wives” related and look forward to Renee’s launching of Jail Mail Inc!


Picture credit: Sugar's

5 comments:

Mob Mistress said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you are having a wonderful dinner with your husband. 28 years of marriage nowadays is equal to winning a Nobel Peace Prize.

I truly appreciate you deciding to blog with me. I didn't think the blog would take off the way it has. However whether 1 person visits or thousands, the joy of the blog is chatting about the show we enjoy to watch Mob Wives with a dear friend. The readers are the frosting.

Jnettemariee said...

Happy Happy on your Anniversary! I’m so very happy for both of you. Have a cocktail on me Lady. How exciting to be there with the girls' Bring us back lots of details.

Mistress and Chiara, I want you both to know how much I appreciate all the time and effort you put into this blog. It's really a nice way to end my day...MOZEL TOV!

Mob Mistress said...

Jeanette~

We equally appreciate you! You and Ro were the first readers who kept us going. Your support & voice has been an added bonus to this experience.

Chiara Soprano said...

Thank you so much. It was such a great experience and I am about to write it all up now. Jennifer is very gracious and Renee is more amazing than you can ever imagine!

Roma said...

Season 2 in Australia.
I do love this Show, but Honestly have to say, Karen & Especially Ramona are Annoying the Hell out of me.Why doesn't Karen get back to Arizona with her Gorgeous Daughter & Stop The Rubbish. I could never like this Girl or Her Cousin, all I can say is the Apple Has Not Fallen Far from the Tree, where Karen is Concerned, she is quite annoying & putting me off the Show.Both Trouble Makers!!
From Aussie Land xoxoxo