Monday, May 14, 2012

Mama's Boys of The Bronx: Anthony's Two Loves...




Since releasing the announcement that Angelina Pivarnick, formerly of "Jersey Shore" and "Couples Therapy," and Anthony Zoccolillo, from "Mama's Boys of The Bronx," are dating I decided to set out on Saturday to go to meet her. I always feel I can write better when I know a little about a person, even if it’s just meeting them for a few minutes.


Angelina stopped by Affliction, in The Garden State Mall, in Paramus this Saturday. Earlier in the day she attended a fundraiser, "Walking for Daniel," at the Blackdog Grill in Staten Island. This event was held to raise money to benefit a young local boy with autism. Unfortunately Anthony, her new heartthrob, wasn't present, but I did notice on twitter that he was out buying his Mama Patti a new car for Mother's Day. What a great gift!



I asked Angelina about her relationship with Anthony and she said it was going well. She and Anthony are focusing on trying to get Mama's Boys back on the air with another network or perhaps doing something together. I found Angelina to be very candid and wouldn't be surprised if she's cast in another reality show soon.

Written by Carmela Corleone
Picture Credit: Carmela

3 comments:

JW said...

So wait, what happened with her and the chef from Couples Therapy?!?!

I watched that entire series and ended up liking it way more than I expected. I wasn't sure how serious she was with the chef but it is weird to hear about her in a relationship with another reality television star so soon.

Chiara Soprano said...

LOL JW I'll have to see if Carmela can find out because Leah was tweeting there may be wedding bells ringing for her and Anthony BUT Leah is a practical joker so I need to see the ring first!

Carmela Corleone said...

JW- I sent a message along to Angelina but havent heard what happened with that relationship. I didnt watch couples therapy but would of thought they spelled it out on the show. I know she was only seeing Chris a few months before going on couples therapy.And as far as wedding bells? Well have to wait and see....
Carmela