|Tag Team, Walker style!|
|Lori is still haunting Rick....|
- Daryl: oh my sweet husband
to be. Him leaving for Merle wasn't really surprising if you ask me. It seems he and Carol have a much deeper bond this time around too and more of it is exposed. With Daryl hinting that Carol will understand to Carol talking to Beth on what she would do if her husband came back, it seems like there is a slight case of Stockholm Syndrome with Merle and Daryl, the same way with Carol and Ed.
- Milton: In this episode, Milton really stood out to me. It seems like Milton is a genuinely good man but is torn between being the liaison between the Governor, Andrea and Woodbury. I think he is passive towards the Governor but also is growing to dislike him more. See the way he reacted to the Merle and Daryl fight. There's a lot of humanity in Milton and I hope he will help Andrea secure Woodbury. I also hope those guards will start taking Andrea more seriously since the Governor has proven he can't be a good leader amongst chaos.
- Rick: Can we say the man needs a serious break? Between saving the crew, prepping for war against the governor, I think Hershel should step in and be the main head of the crew. Granted, he is disabled but he is the voice of reasoning in the group and always has been, even with Rick leading. I think Rick should've kept the new crew in their own cell. Not sure what the new crew will do but here are my predictions:
- Andrea ends up leading Woodbury with the help of Milton; while they hold down the fort to restore security, the Governor will get all Dirty Harry on Rick and the gang.
- Tyrese and Sasha will try to find a way to stay in the prison while Dingleberry #1 and Dingleberry #2 will try to find a way to compromise Rick's crew and take over the prison. Tyrese will probably try to do what Rick did with Hershel back on the farm in Season 2 and try to reason...while the Dingleberries will pull a Shane and just try to f*$k everything up.
- Merle and Daryl will enjoy each other's teamwork for a bit but I believe Daryl will start to really miss the crew and try to break away from Merle....but knowing how dominant and hostile Merle is, it won't be an easy fleet, resulting in Daryl possibly killing Merle, freeing himself from him and going back to the crew.
- Lori will keep making appearances to haunt Rick. Maybe she will appear to him as an apparition and communicate with him?
- We might tap into more of Axel too. Carol was ready to castrate him last season but maybe we'll learn more about his past, personality, etc.
- Glenn will probably want to try to take over the crew. He's so PO'd at Rick and that anger might cloud his judgement and question Rick's leadership. This causes a rift between Maggie and Glenn as well.
- Hershel will still be Hershel and I will still be envious of Carol getting to ride the back of Daryl's bike.