Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mob Wives: Drita D'avanzo Does Drag Queen

Ms. Serena ChaCha and Drita D'avanzo
VH1 thought it would be a great idea to have Drita D'avanzo of Mob Wives interview a drag queen.  It seems Drita was a bit confused as to who was interviewing who.  She reads the questions & then exclaims, "How am I suppose to know?"  We all get confused sometimes, some of us more than others.  Moving along, Ms Serena ChaCha from RuPaul's Drag Race is fierce with a capital F.  Apparently, she complimented Drita's lip gloss once upon a time.  The generous mob wife dug down into her purse to give the drag queen her very own Limelight lip gloss.  Serena ChaCha also gives Drita a drag name Esmerelda KnockOut.  I was thinking more along the lines of Annie Ambulance.  Hey what do I know?!  I'm not a drag queen.  I just look like a man. Watch Drita's attempt at an interview here:

What did you think?  Did Drita do a wonderful job?  Should Oprah clear her desk & make way for Mrs. D'avanzo?  *watching my nail polish dry*  I don't know about you but I can't wait until Sunday @ 10PM on VH1.  I want my Mob Wives!

Photo Credit: VH1

1 comment:

Chiara Soprano said...

Oh brother, Drita keep your day jobs LOL