Saturday, September 1, 2012

Gangster Wives: Angelina Spicer Parody

What was I thinking when I wore this jacket?
Mob Wives Chicago season 1 ended over a couple of weeks ago.  I really miss Leah.  Don't you?  I can admit to being still a little mad about her stealing Wolf's bath mat & bejeweling it.

Many of Mob Wives Chicago viewers were left wondering if there would be a reunion.  The answer is a big breezy no.  With no reunion many viewers went into a Facebook & Twitter frenzy wondering if there will be a season 2 of Mob Wives Chicago.  I do not know.  A source claims there are plans for a season 2 in the works with a shake up with the cast.  I can neither confirm or deny with absolute certainty.  The flagship of the Mob Wives franchise is in season 3 production as I type.  Many of the ladies have been filming away especially Renee Graziano.

There are several rumors swirling in the wind about a new mob wife joining Angela Raiola, Carla Facciolo, Drita D'avanzo, Karen Gravano, Ramona Rizzo and Renee Graziano.  We hope it's someone who's a character with a huge personality.  We enjoyed Big Ang  & Ramona Rizzo so very much season 2.  They were sugar & spice literally and sometimes not very nice.  The big personalities are what keeps me tuning in each Sunday!

An Angelina Spicer tweeted me recently.  She shared a link.  Of course, I checked out her Twitter page first to make sure she wasn't a spammer.  I was pleasantly pleased that she wasn't & clicked the link.  It was a video parody.  Anyone who reads us every so often knows Chiara and I love a good parody.



Angelina Spicer is a funny lady.  I don't know if I'm ready for Gangster Wives.  However, I can honestly share, I'm truly ready for season 3 of Mob Wives to air already.  I only have 4 shows that are must sees right now on air I Married A Mobster, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Judge Judy & Project Runway.  I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend.

3 comments:

Chiara Soprano said...

LOL!!! That was funny, but I could see it as a show for real.

Anonymous said...

That was a riot! I will not say the name, but there is one MobWife I could see on there for real.

Anonymous said...

this is funny, still excited for MOB WIVES Season 3!! :)