The boxing training scene with Drita telling her trainer she wants to punch the other woman. I am not a Drita fan. I will never be a Drita fan. As a matter of fact if I were in a donut shop and Drita D'avanzo was there. I'd order my chocolate bar, not say "Hi" and keep it moving. I suffer Drita because she is cast in one of my favorite shows. Now there are thousands of Drita D'avanzo fans who love her beauty, hot temper and tough girl bravado. I am happy for all the Drita fans. Doesn't mean I have to like her. I think she's a liar. She lied to millions of fans season 1 when she came up with a way to divorce Lee D'avanzo & save face. Yeah, I wrote it. And I stand by it. What she doesn't want you to know is that she didn't just find out that Lee was cheating. She's revealing to all of you that she's lying because she can't keep her story straight. First it was she found out conveniently early in 2011 that he had an affair with a hair stylist. The hairstylist recognized one of her children and called out to the child.
1. We are to believe hot tempered Drita just sat there not tossing curlers & scissors and punching Lee's alleged side dish?
Moving along later that season it was girls calling the house. One girl apparently had too much information, so she knew it was true.
2. How many years has Lee been locked up? Girls are still calling the house?
3. Which is it; girls calling or the salon bust?
Let's go back to the salon lie. Season 1 Drita claimed to Carla Facciolo that the salon owner had no idea that Lee D'avanzo was married. The salon owner made it clear no one knew the guy with tribal tattoos was married the way Drita regurgitated the story.
4. So why is Drita spewing nonsense about wanting to punch the other woman Season 2 of Mob Wives? If K_________ didn't know, where is her guilt? Isn't she just a young woman who allegedly got involved with Drita's lying, convicted bank burglar husband?
5. The hairstylist a.k.a. other woman by the way hadn't worked in the salon Drita allegedly went to in for over a year and half.
What's wrong with saying I don't want to send anymore packages? What's wrong with saying I want more for myself and my daughters? Not a d@mn thing, but I believe Drita has the need to appear justified in her actions. She never wants to lose face. Some of her fans are women with their very own loved ones locked up. Daily, fans complimented Drita on how great, how strong, how ride or die, etc., etc.,... she was for standing by Lee while he was incarcerated. Well she ain't standing by him now. How convenient all this pops off when her reality celebrity star is on the rise.
I get why so many people love Drita D'avanzo. She has a huge personality ripe for reality television. She's easy on the eyes too. I hope the Drita fans continue loving their tough girl
By the way, did you all see her clock Ramona Rizzo? She doesn't miss her Mark does she? *cough cough* Later on this week, I am going to address my panic punch theory. And more importantly the Ramona Rizzo interview will be up.
Picture Credit: Starcasm.com