Monday, December 2, 2013

Mob Wives: Meet Alicia DiMichele Garofalo Video

Natalie Guercio and Alicia DiMichele
Per Mrs. Garofalo she’s been married for 13 years; has 3 beautiful boys and owns 2 boutiques.  Well go on with her bad self.  No one is mad at her for staying on the family and business grind.  Alicia DiMichele shares Big Ang makes her smile and states, “….Philly is better than New York…”

SAY WHAT?!

Oh you’re thinking I am stirring the pot?  No ma’am all I do is watch, listen, research, dig, share my opinion and dig some more.  A blogger got to do what they got to do.  Anyhow watch for yourself and form your own opinion:


Remember Mob Wives season 4 airs Thursday night December 5 at 10 PM.  I’ll be watching Olivia, Fitz and Huck.  Yes, I know SCANDALous.

Thanks Deanna for continuing to read our site!

No comments: