Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mob Wives: Victoria Gotti's Take On Mob Wives

Victoria Gotti on The Rosie Show
Victoria Gotti doesn't watch Mob Wives.  Ms. Gotti also states it isn't real.  So Renee Graziano didn't really have surgery?  Drita D'avanzo and Karen Gravano weren't really friends who were always friends?    There wasn't a mob bust?  Hector "Junior" Pagan didn't actually cooperate with authorities?

I ask the previous questions because how can you say something isn't real if you don't watch it.  Many individuals believe Victoria Gotti's hair is a weave.  Well she grew it; it's her real hair.  Mob Wives title isn't meant to be taken literally.  The title is a play on words.  The women are married to the lifestyle whether by their bloodlines or choice.  They are the daughters, nieces, granddaughters, & goumadas of mobsters.

I like Rosie.  However, when she  grew up was how long ago?  Times have changed since when Rosie was a wee one, thank you very much.  When I was younger, droves of people were turning into Rosie's original talk show.  Didn't Rosie just get cancelled?  I think Rosie is a funny lady.  I appreciate her advocacy for families.  Yet, I don't look to her as a lifestyle expert in regards to organized crime.



We are all clear that Victoria Gotti does not like Mob Wives, a show she admittedly hasn't watched.  Now we can all sit on pins & needles waiting for The Gotti Movie.

Video Credit: The Rosie Show via OWN

8 comments:

Kel said...

Oh who gives a flying fudge?! Victoria can keep on throwing her little attention tantrums. She sure argued for the legitimacy of her show, "Growing up Gotti" which the couple of times I saw it, all I saw was how disrespectful her sons were. As Renee says, if she don't like it, she can change the channel. Simple. If she doesn't watch it, she shouldn't even have an opinion about it period.

Anonymous said...

I think it's just the media trying to create a Victoria v. MW hype...you really think she wants to take her time to watch a show starring a woman whose father landed her father in jail and broke omerta?

But media outlets are going to try to instigate Gotti against MW. It's what's going to sell.

That's the way I see it anyways.

Mob Mistress said...

Gotti's criminal activity landed him in jail. He was taped giving up Gravano.

She is the daughter of a mobster. Many of the women are daughters of mobsters, it's natural to ask V.G. her opinion of the show. It's her answers that tickle me. I definitely see where you are coming from, you could be right on the money.

Hey you said...

Mob wives is way to real for her, Mob Wives is a hit show! I love the Mob Wives and coming soon Mob Wives Chicago!

regina said...

If mobwives isn't real than Sammy didn't rat in her father

Julie said...

OF COURSE SHE WATCHED THE SHOW MOBWIVES HOW ELSE CAN SHE SAY ITS NOT REAL AND OF COURSE THAT'S HER OPTION. I WATCHED HER SHOW GROWING UP GOTTI A FEW TIMES AND IT WAS REAL HER SONS WERE SO DISRESPECTFUL I COULDN'T WATCH IT ANYMORE....I FELT SORRY FOR HER I WANTED TO SMACK THOSE BOYS DIDNT HER SHOW GET CANCELED? I DONT GIVE A RAT ASS WHAT ANYONE SAYS MOBWIVES IS REAL TO ME AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS IM A FAITHFUL FAN!!!

Patricia C said...

All I know is that Victoria needs to let go of that hair. It is way too long and too blond for a woman her age.

Chiara Soprano said...

Patricia, I have to agree with you 110% on that...the hair needs to go already...geez!