Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mob Wives: Celebrate 4th of July In Style!

Looks like the Mob Wives know how to celebrate!

I'm thankful for Twitter so that I can live a little bit of my life vicariously through the Mob Wives. I'm mostly a couch potato and they are always running around from place to place, city to city. They spend lots of time celebrating. Today for instance, they are having a July 4th celebration by invitation ONLY! Of course they don't say where or we would all show up. But isn't it nice that they have made up some really great, special invitations to send to their invitees? In case you are wondering, no, I didn't get one. 

We all know Executive Producer, Jennifer Graziano, but these other two guys? They will be on the Big Ang Show on Sunday nights at 9 PM/8C starting July 8th. I hear they are bartenders there, so keep your eye out for them, they are pretty good looking.

Meanwhile, I heard that Karen tweeted Jennifer and volunteered to bring the umbrellas! Karen has such a sense of humor!

Happy 4th of July from our blog to all the Mob Wives and cast, in Staten Island, Chicago and a city near you!

Picture Credit: Frank Russo's Twitter

In other news, Jennifer and Karen were recently at a play (Omerta forbids them from saying which one), but they both confirm they are working on a new project together! What could that be, I wonder?

Make sure to follow me on Twitter for all your latest Mob Wives Info @ChiaraSoprano1

No comments: