Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mob Wives: Renee & AJ Interviewed By A. Kade


If you are a diehard Mob Wives fan like me, you are missing our Mob Wives on Sunday Nights.  So I was thrilled to find a set of interviews done by Arthur Kade, of Renee, AJ, Ramona, Karen Big Ang, and her bartenders, Anthony and Frank! I've posted the video of Renee and AJ because I loved it best. They are both so down to earth and enjoying themselves. You gotta love these candid moments. The rest of the interviews can be found at ArthurKade.com so be sure to check them out. I promise it will help with your Mob Wives withdrawal pains. By the way, I loved Karen and Ramona's interviews too! Thank you Arthur Kade for bringing us the real mob wives!

 Video credit: Arthurkade.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee is good people