Sunday, July 17, 2011
Mob Wives: Chiara's Suggestions For Season 2
6. How about a talk show program with the Mob Wives and their mothers (not sure this is possible). But, it would certainly bring about a lot of publicity for the show as I think fans would love to see the mob wives with their mothers, seeing how they are alike, how they are different, how they get along and what they have to say about each other.
7. An appearance by Joe Ferragamo. We have heard a lot about Joe and viewers jumped at the chance to see his photos online. I think it would be of great interest to see Joe interacting with his children, after a brief interaction with Carla, just to see the family dynamic between Joe and Carla and the kids. I think many people are curious to also see what Joe looks like today, after 5 years in prison.
8. Jail Mail Inc. There has been tremendous interest in Renee’s new company, Jail Mail Inc. Much more than I ever expected. Our blog on Jail Mail was number one for the longest time. I would hope there will be a scene showing the operation of this new company, at its office, to see how it’s going to work.
9. An appearance by David Seabrook. David is another person the audience has been interested. It would be easy to tape Karen, Karina and David having an intimate family dinner together, maybe discussing their future plans as to where they will all be living or even discussing the progress on Karen’s book. I think the viewers would love to see David and how he interacts with Karen and Karina.
10. A trip to Morocco! Send the Mob Wives to Morocco! Of course this is just a joke. I couldn’t resist making this comment after watching the hilarious three episodes of the Real Housewives of New York on their trip to Morocco. Can you imagine our four ladies riding across the desert on camels? The heat has a way of bringing out the worst in people and there is no AC out in the desert. The NY wives had plenty of drama while they were they to relax and enjoy themselves. From the looks of it they could not get along if their lives depended on it. If I had to label their drama vs. the Mob Wives drama I would call the NY Housewives as “squabbles” and the Mob Wives as “brawls.” No comparison.