Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Married A Mobster: Linda Scarpa Raps Drita D'avanzo?

Lil Linda with her father Greg "The Grim Reaper" Scarpa
Lord knows Linda Scarpa of I Married A Mobster will wear the horns off a billy goat.  Her and I have played cordial then gone full on Twitter tiffs.  I have to share, I like Linda Scarpa at times.  At other times she's so frustrating.  Frustrating as in level 10 choke a bitch.  I know violence is wrong.  I would not just randomly choke anyone.  I admit to it crossing my mind on occasion.  When it's all typed and done, Linda Scarpa is the daughter of Greg "The Grim Reaper" Scarpa Sr. and part of the cast of I Married A Mobster season 1.  It seems Linda is more than just a Daddy's Little Girl.  On her Facebook recently she posted a rhyme in regards to Drita D'avanzo of Mob Wives.

Here's my lil rhyme for Drita... See it goes like this Her name is Drita Davanzo....She thinks she's Gangsta but she's really just a wankster..She thinks She's a Rapper But She's Really Just A flapper...She claims to have Fame But She's Really Kinda Lame..Drita's got no name in Mob World and her stories getting Old...She thinks Shes in the Mob but Shes re
ally Just a Slob...She's Got No BRAVADO!! She RIDES Coat tails on GRAVANO!!..Yea she's on the show but She's really Got to Go..YOur supposed to be A Lady but your really very Shady....Cause you Act like a Guy till You got Punched In your Eye...See this is how I Feel cause You Know Im Fucking REAL...See Im no Wankster my Father really was a Gangster..I Don't run around town Acting like A Clown. Why don't you be a Role Model Stop acting like Trash...See I'll ALWAYS Have the Upperhand Cause i Have CLASS... DRITTTAAAA...Hit It.. "tired of the wannabees and why would you wannabe"..


Linda Scarpa in recent time striking a pose.
See Im tired of the Fakes So this is my Take.. Drita I Know how you Roll ...From the Day That you Crawled Out of your HOLE..It's Easy When your making the Cash and All you have to do is Act like Trash..You launched your new Line Just Me..What Happened You Forgot About Lee!!!.Not even Lee Was In The Life He Robbed Banks for His lovely Wife.....See I know This Cause I've been In the LIFE.. and I know for a Fact You Aint No MOBWIFE..You Used his name Just to get Ahead..That being Said Put your story to Bed.. Cause Without Lee You really are a Wannabee....See the Apple don't fall far from the Tree and I am GANGSTA with a Capital G............. DRItaaaaaa hit it...LOL

What am I going to do with not one but two rapping mob wives?  I suppose I'll keep watching Mob Wives & wait for season 2 of I Married A Mobster to begin.  Check out Linda in action on her Facebook page & Twitter if you like.  Ms. Scarpa is a colorful character who has a history of beefing with a mob wife or mob moll and then some.  I thank Linda Scarpa for giving me a wonderful chuckle.  I imagine Jennifer Graziano of JustJenn Productions and Kevin Kaufman of Kaufman Films have their hands full of drama dealing with the talent.

15 comments:

Chiara Soprano said...

The rap world is going to be overwhelmed with all this mob wives talent!

gypsy said...

That shit was tight...Right on the $$ Major props to Scarpa for telling it the way it need to be told!~!

Kel said...

Lol didnt know who she was and still don't know much about her, but me thinks me likes her!! Lol go in and tell Drita how it is :) good for you girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know exactly who she Linda Scarpa is!! I have seen her on twitter fighting with Love Majeski, Kimberly Gambino and even MM. Linda makes up shit, lies and causes problems. She thinks it 1980 mafia world making like the mob is so cool. She trashes Drita causes she jealous that no one knows about her or would even care about her. She just wants her 15 minutes of fame! So Lee robbed banks ok her family alledgely kiilled people.

Anonymous said...

FYI =====> she did not just post this on her page but she posted it to Drita'a page which is asking for Drama! To not like a person is one thing but to directly attack them is asking for trouble! I dont like all the mobwives but it doesnt mean i facebook or tweet them cheap shots, It just means I dont follow! Some people need to grow up. That's my opinion..........love her or hate her there was no need for Linda to attack Drita.

Mob Mistress said...

I don't frequent Drita's page much. Well at least she addressed the source.

Aren't many of the Mob Wives & shows mob related about the drama?

Certain cast members have went on attack on FB & Twitter. What you give is what you get often in this world.

Thanks for sharing your opinion!

TWEETPOLICE said...

I would never have seen this since I have no contact with either of them. MM comment " wear the horns off a billy goat" had me friggin hysterical. I have nothing else to say cause I'm ROTFLMAO

Anonymous said...

couldn't have said it better myself ..
everybody in b'klyn knows about lee & his pansy daddy ...
drita a buffoon ...another 'wannabe'
yawnnnnnnnn ..
the accent alone is so phony it's enough to choke a horse ...
cryin' like a baby after gettin' punched in the eye ???????
muahahahaaa
she still shows her face after that ?
don't come to 'brooklyn hon ....
stay there in the projects where you belong...
you couldn't fight your way outta a paper bag !!! ...ahahhaaa

Anonymous said...

From her blog:

MOB FIGHT "I DONT THINK SO".. GIRLS SHOW SOME CLASS BACK IN THE DAY MOBSTERS WIVES ACTED LIKE GEMS.

^^^I think Linda should take some of her own advice. Drama queens and twitter don't mix LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she is trying to gain some traction in hopes that she might get asked onto Mob Wives.

It seems to me, on Twitter and in interviews at least, that Drita has been trying to stay out of the drama with the other ladies. She has said that she has seen Karen a couple of times since the reunion and that they have remained cordial. Anytime she is asked about Ramona, she has just said she prefers to stay away from her.

It definitely seems like Renee and Carla are on the outs again. These two have the strangest friendship. I'm expecting that to play out again on Season 3.

Hey you said...

interesting find, lol

EsteeDarla said...

I so much agree with Lil Linda ,Drita is nothing but full of lies everything that Drita says is lies, she makes stuff up all the time to try to look tough,bad ,like shes from the Ghetto , she is not even wanting people to know what projects she supposedly grew up in cause it's mot true like everything else she says.. TEAM LITTLE LINDA

EsteeDarla said...

TEAM LINDA

Unknown said...

Ok listen up people little linda schiro is nothing but a fabricating story teller who is crazy. Do not listen to this loser her last name is schiro and my grandfather mr scarpa did not want her to have his last name and i dont appreciate the defrading of my last name!!! I mean comeon now people grow up why in the world would someone be proud of this??? Shes twisted and her last name is schiro!!!! I have hard proof if needed

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU ANONYMOUS! What was the purpose of that? Get a life lil (NOT SO LIL LINDA) It is making her look stupid! Grow up PULEEZE!